Monday, March 27, 2017

Mini Capsule Spring Sewing Challenge! Sew 9 items of clothing in 14 days using M4M & P4P Patterns




I was going to take a sewing break, but... my two favorite PDF Pattern companies are doing a sewing mini-capsule challenge in their Facebook groups and I think I'm going to have to take part. 

Both Patterns for Pirates and Made for Mermaids (sister companies) have challenged their sewers to make a mini-capsule wardrobe for Spring by April 10th. I may not be able to actually hit that deadline, but at least a little challenge will inspire me to start sewing through this stack of fabric I've been hoarding. Count me in!


I put together a mini-capsule board. I may change this up as I go, but this is a general starting point! Bonus: I'm going to attempt to make some of these with fabric from thrift store finds and clothes I'm recycling from my closet. Saving funds on fabric while I'm at it!

I'll share each item I make as I go, with a loose goal of finishing by the contest deadline. The possibility of winning a cover stitch machine is too good not to pass up!




I'm already seeing others in the group share their mini-capsules and it's fun to see what everyone is picking for this challenge! Can't wait to see what everyone makes!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig