Saturday, January 7, 2017

Vision Board :: 1/7/17 :: WINTER


It finally snowed in Memphis! After what seems like an eternity, we had a wonderfully light sprinkling of about 2-3 inches of yesterday. My son was out of school, so we made hot chocolate (well coffee for me), bundled up, and ran around outside. My dog Paco (pictured) probably had the best time out of all of us! My husband built my son's toy train track in the snow, it was sweet watching the two of them play. We had a wonderful time!

Maybe it's the chill in the air, or the heater running, or the white fluffy stuff covering my whole house, but I felt inspired to add to my WINTER board on Pinterest today. Below you will find my board where I added many images that resonated with me.

Stay warm out there folks!

With Love,



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig